iTools for Windows – The faster, easier way to manage your iOS device!
For those of you who are still new to iOS devices, you might not have already heard of iTools for Windows, the currently trending iTunes alternative store that allows you to easily manage your iOS device without having to face the complexity of iTunes synchronization. iTools 4 allows you to easily manage and handle data such as images, audios, videos, PDFs, texts and even contacts, on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Data transfers are also much easier and much more reliable with this application as it provides the same functionalities as iTunes only minus the data losses that are often a probability with iTunes syncing. iTools for Windows is also supported by the latest iOS system update, iOS 12 and additionally, comes with Mac OS supporting the version as well.
iTools for Windows – Key features
The latest release of iTools 4 which was made available in April 2018, includes tons of great features and tools that function for the sole purpose of providing a more efficient device manager to you. iTools’ simple interfaces and easy navigation controls can be considered as a by-product of these endeavors and here are some of the other prominent features we can see on iTools for Windows in 2018.
New backup and restore features
- iTools Battery Master Tool which provides all information regarding battery health of your device.
- Data Migration Tool which facilitates data transfers between 2 or more iOS devices.
- iTools AirPlayer which allows you to interface the screen of your iOS device with that of your PC.
- Screen Mirroring and Screen Recording feature available with AirPlayer for better management and gaming experiences.
- iTools Ringtone Maker which allows you to customize and create ringtones from any of your own tunes.
- Image tool which facilitates smoother importing and exporting of images.
Advantages of choosing iTools for Windows
When it comes to choosing an iOS device manager, there really is a no better option than iTools 4. It is the best alternative to iTunes available today and on top of that, the free trial version also offers full functionality. Additionally, iTools for Windows also comes in a Mac OS supported a version as well. iTools also supports iOS 12 and the best part is that you don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device to get iTools on it.
How to get iTools for Windows on your device
Before you download iTools 4 on your device you need to make sure that your device meets the following system and hardware requirements.
- OS – Windows (32 bit or 64 bit) 8.1/8/7/10/Vista.
- CPU – 750 MHz AMD, Intel
- Disk Space – 40 MB
If you have completed your compatibility check then here’s what you have to do to set up iTools for Windows on your device.
Step 1: Visit the ThinkSky Technology official website and download iTools for Windows.
Step 2: Install and run iTools 4.
Step 3: Connect your iOS device to your PC using a proper USB cable and wait for the application to recognize your device.
iTools for Windows and iTools 4 is developed and distributed by ThinkSky Technology.